peanut butter popcorn
what you need
- 1 (2.9 ounce) bag Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Parkay Original Spread
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and Parkay in small microwave-safe bowl on high heat 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend. Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.