what you need
- 3/4 cup Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 package (14 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw Mix)
- 1 fresh mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Mix mayo and dressing in large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except nuts; Mix lightly.
- Refridgerate 1 hour. Top with nuts.
How to Cut Mangos:
Cut each mango in half, just clearing the long flat seed. Score the flesh into squares of desired size, being careful to cut up to, but not through, the skin. Press the skin so the cut fruit pops outward, then cut the cubes from the skin to remove.
Prepare using Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.
Substitute 3 cups shredded green cabbage and 2 cups shredded red cabbage for the packaged coleslaw blend.
Squeeze juice from 1 fresh lime over coleslaw just before serving.