pear and brie pita poppers
what you need
- 24 Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel President Brie, cut into 24 (1/4-inch) wedges
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears, cored and cut into 24 (1/4-inch) wedges
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the broiler with the rack 6 inches from the heat source. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange the pita chips in a single layer on the prepared sheet. Place a wedge of cheese and pear on each pita, then drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with pepper.
- Broil until cheese is browned in spots, about 30 seconds. Serve hot or warm.