PEEPS chocolate mousse flavored marshmallow reindeer pops
what you need
- 6 PEEPS Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Reindeer
- 6 ounces chocolate coating
- 12 candy eyes
- 6 red Mike and Ike candies
- 6 lollipop sticks
- Prepare a baking sheet and line with wax or parchment paper.
- Remove PEEPS reindeer from package.
- Melt chocolate coating according to package directions.
- Dip each lollipop stick into melted chocolate coating (approximately 1-2 inches) and then immediately slide chocolate dipped stick into a PEEPS reindeer marshmallow and set on wax paper.
- Once all PEEPS marshmallows are on sticks, set tray aside and allow chocolate to set, approximately 20 minutes.
- Dip each PEEPS reindeer into chocolate coating. Chocolate coating may need a few more seconds in the microwave if it has been sitting for more than 10 minutes.
- Dip each PEEPS pop into chocolate coating and set on wax paper.
- Place candy eyes and Mike and Ike candy on pop for eyes and nose.
- Once all chocolate has dried, store in a loosely covered container until serving.
Add a cellophane bag and some ribbon to create an adorable pop ready for gift giving. Gingerbread flavored PEEPS marshmallows can also be used as an alternative to chocolate mousse reindeer PEEPS.