peppermint creme brulee
what you need
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup cold half and half
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 tablespoons crushed peppermint starlight mints (about 15 hard candies)
- Pour milk and half and half into medium bowl. Add pudding mixes. Whisk 2 minutes.
- Pour into 6 individual oven-safe ramekins. Refrigerate 15 minutes or overnight.
- Heat broiler. Sprinkle each ramekin with 1 tablespoon crushed candies. Arrange on baking pan. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat about 2 minutes until candies melt. Let stand 2 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.