what you need
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 8 Peppermint White Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package white baking morsels
- Combine popcorn and cookies in large bowl.
- Place white morsels in medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute on high heat. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave in additional 10-second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread on cookie sheet. Mixture will set up as it cools.