what you need
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 32 slices Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brush 15x10x1-inch pan with oil. Place tortillas on pan.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over each tortilla. Divide pepperoni among tortillas. Top each tortilla with 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Carefully fold each tortilla in half.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until browned and crisp, turning after 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce and garnish with parsley, if desired.