what you need
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimentos, drained well
- Pinch cayenne
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Archer Farms® Take & Bake Country White Rolls
- Preheat the broiler with the rack 6 inches from the heat source. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, stir the cheese, mayonnaise, pimentos, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Cut each roll in half horizontally, then cut each half into 4 triangles. Spread a dollop of the cheese mixture on each piece of bread and place on the prepared sheet.
- Broil until bubbling and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Serve hot or warm.