pineapple upside down mug cakes
what you need
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters Original
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 1 maraschino cherry, cut in half
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Divide crushed pineapple and brown sugar between each mug; set aside.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on high heat 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Top each with a half cherry. Serve with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.