- Total Time 30m
- 1/2 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese halved on the angle
- 8 Ball Park Angus Beef Hot Dogs
Stir ketchup with green pepper, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small saucepan.
Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until bubbly and fragrant. Let cool.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll dough and separate rectangles. Spread an equal amount of sauce over each rectangle. Top with a half slice of cheese. Place a wiener at short end of rectangle and roll in dough to enclose.
Transfer to a baking sheet, laying seam side down. Bake on lower rack of oven 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Heinz, Hillshire. All rights reserved.