what you need
- 1/2 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese halved on the angle
- 8 Ball Park Angus Beef Hot Dogs
- Stir ketchup with green pepper, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until bubbly and fragrant. Let cool.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough and separate rectangles. Spread an equal amount of sauce over each rectangle. Top with a half slice of cheese. Place a wiener at short end of rectangle and roll in dough to enclose.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, laying seam side down. Bake on lower rack of oven 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.