poached peaches in coconut essence with chia granola
what you need
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Simply Balanced® Coconut Pineapple Essence Water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 fresh peaches, cut in half, stones removed
- 1 cup Simply Balanced Honey Almond Flax Granola Cereal
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted, if desired
- 2 tablespoons Simply Balanced Chia Seeds
- Pour water into medium saucepan. Add cinnamon stick and peaches, cut side up. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes until peaches are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Spoon peaches into serving bowls; discard cinnamon stick. Sprinkle with granola mixture. Serve immediately.
To serve chilled, make the peaches ahead and refrigerate. Sprinkle with the granola mixture just before serving.