pumpkin pie empanadas
what you need
- 1 1/2 cups Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Maggi Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 12 empanada wrappers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix pumpkin pie mix, ricotta cheese, sage and bouillon in medium bowl until well blended.
- Place 2 rounded tablespoons of mixture in center of each wrapper. Fold edge over filling to form a half circle. Crimp edges to seal. Place on baking sheet. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.