pumpkin snap parfait
what you need
- 24 gingersnaps plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2 8 ounce containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 6.5 ounce can Reddi-wip
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Warmed caramel sauce
- 6 mason jars (or glasses)
- Crush gingersnaps into crumbs and mix in the butter. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the crumbs into each jar. Refrigerate.
- Mix together the pumpkin and cream cheese. Put 1/3 cup in the bottom of each glass, top with 2 tablespoons more gingersnap crumbs, 1 tablespoon of the pecans and a 1-inch layer of Reddi-wip. Repeat with 1/3 cup pumpkin. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, top with another 1-inch layer of Reddi-wip and sprinkle with pecans and top with a gingersnap. Drizzle with caramel and serve.