what you need
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 6-8 ounces Market Pantry® Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Market Pantry Deli-Thin Slices Black Forest Ham (12 slices)
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos, drained (optional)
- Heat grill to low.
- Place tortillas on grill. Sprinkle half of cheese over one side of each tortilla and top with ham and jalapenos, if desired. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and fold each tortilla in half to enclose filling.
- Grill, turning once, until cheese melts and tortillas are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Fold each tortilla in half again and serve immediately or wrap in foil.