ramen redux chicken ramen noodle soup
what you need
- 4 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodle soup
- 2 cups frozen fully cooked chicken strips
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package julienne-cut carrots
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, if desired
- Heat water in large saucepan to boiling. Break up noodles; add to water. Add chicken and carrots.
- Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer 3 minutes until noodles are tender and chicken is hot.
- Remove from heat. Add seasoning packets, onions and oil; stir until seasoning is dissolved.