reuben style dogs
what you need
- 8 Ball Park Angus Beef Franks
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (optional)
- 8 hot dog buns
- Prepare franks according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Combine sauerkraut and, if desired, caraway seed in a small saucepan. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until hot.
- Fill buns with franks and top with heated sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard, and cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.