salted caramel PEEPS sugar cookies
what you need
- 6 Sugar Cookie Chocolate Dipped PEEPS Chicks
- 6 bakery salted caramel cookies
- 6 ounces chocolate coating
- Place cookies on a sheet of wax or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate coating according to package directions and drizzle a small amount over 1 cookie.
- Immediately dip bottom of 1 PEEPS chick into chocolate coating and then place on cookie, allowing at least 20 minutes for chocolate coating to set.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and chicks.
If you can’t find salted caramel cookies at your local bakery, don’t worry. Use your favorite sugar cookie in place.