saucy beef noodle skillet
what you need
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodle soup mix, any flavor
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in peppers, tomatoes, water and dressing.
- Discard flavor packets from soup mixes or reserve for another use. Add dry noodles to skillet. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.