- Active Time 15m
- Total Time 25m
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground lamb
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch cayenne
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Hunt’s Manwich Sloppy Joe Mix
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced lengthwise
- crumbled feta cheese
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook until browned then season with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and cayenne. Stir 1 minute.
Add Sloppy Joe Mix, beans and 1 cup water, then bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve topped with scallions and feta.
Tip: For spicier chili, add a few more dashes of cayenne pepper.
Recipe reprinted by permission of ConAgra. All rights reserved.