Mediterranean motifs shrimp Caesar salad
what you need
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package frozen fully cooked small tail-off shrimp
- 8 ounce rotini pasta, about 3 cups
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Market Pantry® Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thaw shrimp as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed. Rinse with cool water; drain.
- Combine pasta, shrimp, lettuce and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.