simple orange glazed salmon
what you need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package Simply Balanced Frozen Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets, thawed according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 orange, cut in half (or 1/4 cup orange juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium.
- Add salmon, skin-side up. Cook 6 minutes. Turn over.
- Drizzle soy sauce and maple syrup and squeeze juice from orange halves over salmon, including juicy bits of orange, if desired.
- Cook 6 minutes longer until salmon is cooked through, spooning juices over salmon during cooking.
- Remove salmon. Continue to cook juices about 2 minutes longer to reduce.
- Drizzle over salmon. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with a simple veg and fresh baby potatoes. Look for steam-in-bag potatoes in the produce area of your Target store.