Skippy cookie kisses
what you need
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup SKIPPY Creamy or Super Chunk Peanut Butter
- 1 cup margarine spread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 72 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat SKIPPY Creamy Peanut Butter and Spread in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Immediately press chocolate kiss firmly in center of each cookie.
- Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.