smoked sausage gnocchi with sun dried tomatoes
what you need
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 1 package Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup julienne sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Cook and stir sausage, garlic and sun dried tomatoes in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- Stir in spinach gently until wilted.
- Stir in gnocchi; heat through.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.