smokey mac & cheese pasta
what you need
- 1 package Knorr Pasta Sides - chicken flavor
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- Cook bacon in 2-quart saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Stir in red peppers and onion to saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from saucepan and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr Pasta Sides - chicken flavor in same saucepan according to package directions. Stir in chicken, cheese, peppers and onion during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.