what you need
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can Market Pantry® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can Market Pantry Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine lime juice, oil and cumin in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and cooked quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.