spinach walnut penne
what you need
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt'sDiced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped Planters Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bring 4 ingredients to boil in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on high heat, stirring occasionally; cover. Simmer on medium heat 15 min. or just until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach; cook 3 to 4 min. or just until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Top with nuts and cheese.