- Total Time 30m
- 1 tablespoon Parkay Original Spread
- 1/2 pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Egg Beaters Original
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
Melt Parkay in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook 6 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions and ham; heat 2 minutes more.
Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into wedges to serve.
Tip: If a more "browned" top is preferred, sprinkle with cheese when top is almost set and place under broiler, 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 2 minutes or until set and bubbly. Be sure to use skillet with ovenproof handle or cover handle with foil before placing under broiler.
Recipe reprinted by permission of ConAgra. All rights reserved.