what you need
- 1 tablespoon Parkay Original Spread
- 1/2 pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Egg Beaters Original
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
- Melt Parkay in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook 6 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions and ham; heat 2 minutes more.
- Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into wedges to serve.
If a more ”browned” top is preferred, sprinkle with cheese when top is almost set and place under broiler, 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 2 minutes or until set and bubbly. Be sure to use skillet with ovenproof handle or cover handle with foil before placing under broiler.