sticky sweet drumsticks
what you need
- 2 tablespoons Market Pantry Honey
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (20-ounce) package chicken drumsticks
- Salt and pepper
- Heat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a large, wide bowl, stir together honey, cayenne pepper sauce and ketchup.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and cooked through (to 165°F), about 12 minutes.
- Transfer chicken directly to bowl with sauce and gently toss until well coated.