La Lechera strawberry parfait
what you need
- 1 1/2 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup Nestlé La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk (can or squeezable bottle)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups crushed corn flakes cereal, divided
- Sliced strawberries
- Combine jam and 1 cup yogurt in small bowl; mix until well blended.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1/2 cup yogurt and lemon peel in separate small bowl.
- Divide yogurt-jam mixture evenly into 4 champagne flutes (or narrow glasses).
- Top each with 1/4 cup crushed corn flakes.
- Top each with 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Top each parfait with remaining crushed corn flakes and a sliced strawberry.
- Serve immediately.
Try sprinkling each parfait with about 1 teaspoon Nestlé Abuelita Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix or grated Nestlé Abuelita Chocolate tablet.