easy strawberry shortcake mug cakes
what you need
- 1/2 cup cut-up fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters Original
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake Mix
- Combine strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside. Spray insides of 2 microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake Mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on High 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate. Spoon half of the strawberries over each cake. Top with additional Reddi-wip and Serve immediately.