what you need
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, cored
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 (8 ounces) tub cream cheese spread
- 7 flour tortillas
- 1 cup of spinach leaves, stems removed
- Fresh or canned peaches, cut into thin wedges
- Julienne strawberries into 1/4-inch wide strips.
- Cut cucumber into long matchsticks. Spread 2 Tablespoons of cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Arrange spinach on cream cheese to cover, leaving 1-inch cream cheese uncovered along one side.
- At opposite sides, arrange a row of strawberries and cucumbers on spinach.
- Roll up, tucking berries and cucumbers into center of roll.
- Press end to seal.
- Cut into 1-inch sushi pieces.
- Top each piece with a peach wedge, if desired.