- Total Time 25m
- 2 packages Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links
- 9 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package Ore-Ida Country Style Hash Browns
- 2 cups 4-cheese Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups salsa or picante sauce
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place sausage on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Bake 15–20 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached, turning once; drain and slice into 1/4-inch coins.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add hash browns, sausage, cheese, sweet red pepper and green onions; mix well.
Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 65–70 minutes or until set and golden brown and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa or picante sauce if desired.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Johnsonville, Heinz. All rights reserved.