sweet & sour pork
what you need
- 1/4 cup Market Pantry® Apricot Preserves
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 4 plums, halved and pitted
- 1 bunch scallions
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together apricot preserves and rice vinegar. Transfer half of mixture to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Grill pork, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Brush with preserves in the small bowl and grill until caramelized and cooked through inside, 2 - 3 minutes more. Transfer to serving plates and let rest.
- While pork rests, grill plums and scallions, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 5 minutes for plums and 2 minutes for scallions. Transfer to serving plates and spoon remaining preserves all over.