what you need
- 1 cup prepared tamale masa
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup leftover shredded pork, warmed
- Chopped cilantro, crumbled Cotija cheese and radish cut into matchsticks (optional)
- Shape masa into small balls (about a tablespoon each) and flatten into small disks.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Fry tartlets for 5 minutes. Turn over; fry for an additional 5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Top with 1 tablespoon pork. Garnish with cilantro, cheese and radish if desired. Serve warm.