what you need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Archer Farms Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large egg white
- 2 (10.5 ounce) bags Archers Farms Raw Unsalted Mixed Nuts (5 1/2 cups) or Almonds
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, garam masala, paprika, salt and cumin. In large bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Add nuts and toss to coat, then add spice mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread nuts in an even layer in pan. Bake until golden brown and dry, about 35 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack, stirring occasionally to separate nuts.
The nuts will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.