Ore-Ida tater tots potatoes and carrot dots with chicken
what you need
- 1/2 Package Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Package Wyler's Mrs. Grass Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, into cubes or strips
- 1 package mushrooms, halved or sliced
- 3/4 cup carrots, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and soup mix. Add tater tots, chicken, mushrooms and carrots, and toss until well coated.
- Transfer to baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
If desired, substitute chicken breast with turkey breast.