teriyaki chicken fajitas
what you need
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 14-ounce package mixed pepper strips (Del Monte)
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced (1 Gold ’N Plump package)
- 1/4 cup Archer Farms® Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
- 8 small (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed (Market Pantry®)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil, then the chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken just loses its pink color, about 2 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce and continue cooking, stirring, until the chicken is well-coated and cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
- Divide the mixture among the tortillas.