three bean and franks bake
what you need
- 1 tablespoon Wesson pure vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vegetarian Baked beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) red or kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Hunt's ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Hebrew National deli mustard
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hebrew National beef franks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cook onion and garlic in hot oil in large saucepan over medium heat 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Add bell peppers; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in baked beans, butter beans, red or kidney beans, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard; Mix well. Stir franks into bean Mixture. Remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole or 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.