tilapia tacos with honey Dijon zucchini
what you need
- 1 tablespoon Simply Balanced® Organic Raw Wildflower or Orange Blossom Honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen Simply Balanced Tilapia Fillets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (6 inch) whole wheat or corn tortillas, warmed
- Combine honey, lime, mustard and cumin in medium bowl. Add zucchini and onion; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Combine paprika, oregano, garlic powder and black pepper in small bowl. Pat thawed fillets dry with paper towel and evenly sprinkle with seasoning.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place fillets in skillet. Cook 6 to 10 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- To serve, cut fillets into bite-size pieces. Arrange on tortillas. Top with zucchini mixture.
Use shredded cabbage in place of the zucchini if desired.