- Total Time 1h 5m
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Egg Beaters Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread cubes (1-inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine Egg Beaters, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Place mixture in dish.
Bake 50 minutes uncovered or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
Tip: French bread works best for this strata, but if it is unavailable, try using another firm white bread, dry bread or toasted bread. When a piece of French bread becomes too stale to eat fresh, wrap well and place in freezer to have available the next time you want to make this recipe.
Recipe reprinted by permission of ConAgra. All rights reserved.