what you need
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Egg Beaters Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread cubes (1-inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Place mixture in dish.
- Bake 50 minutes uncovered or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
French bread works best for this strata, but if it is unavailable, try using another firm white bread, dry bread or toasted bread. When a piece of French bread becomes too stale to eat fresh, wrap well and place in freezer to have available the next time you want to make this recipe.