trail mix wild rice stuffing
what you need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages heat & serve whole grain brown rice
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages heat & serve wild rice
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon Archer Farms® Cranberry Horseradish Mustard
- 1 1/2 cups Archer Farms Sunny Cranberry Trail Mix
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and celery, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the rices and 1/4 cup water until the water evaporates and the rices are heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the lemon zest and juice and mustard. Let cool slightly, then stir in the trail mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.