tropical coconut peanut butter bites
what you need
- 1/3 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted dates (or 3 tablespoons chopped dried tropical fruit)
- 4 round caramel corn flavored rice cakes
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2/3 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- Stir peanut butter and dates in small bowl until blended. Spread evenly on rice cakes.
- Top with banana and pineapple. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired. Serve immediately.