wa-sushi bacon rolls
what you need
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared wasabi paste
- 2 Kraft Singles
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 slices cooked Oscar Mayer Bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- Flatten bread with rolling pin. Mix mayo and wasabi; spread on bread.
- Top with Singles, turkey, bacon and avocado; roll up tightly. Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Cut crosswise into slices to serve.