watermelon cupcakes & chips
what you need
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Watermelon Cupcake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chips
- 1 container Betty Crocker watermelon frosting
- Heat oven to 375°F for shiny metal pan or 350°F for dark or nonstick pan. Place paper baking cups in 24 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottom of muffin cups with cooking spray or shortening.
- In a large bowl, beat cupcake mix, water, oil and eggs on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Fold in semisweet chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among cups (about 3 tablespoons each).
- Bake 12-17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from pan.
- Cool completely before frosting.