weeknight skillet fajitas
what you need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Stir in peppers and onions, cumin, and salt. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve in flour tortillas. Garnish, if desired, with lime wedges.
Use Ziploc brand food storage bags or containers to bring to a party or store leftovers for lunch.