weeknight spaghetti and meatballs
what you need
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tub Knorr Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, Knorr Homestyle Stock - Beef, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, water, egg and garlic in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are done, about 20 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti and sprinkle, if desired, with additional parmesan cheese.