Wheat Thins kickin' chicken spread
what you need
- 1 package (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Bull's-Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Wheat Thins Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, barbecue sauce and peppers; spoon over cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese, onions and tomatoes.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve spread with Wheat Thins
Use Your Grill: Assemble spread in disposable 9-inch foil pie pan sprayed with cooking spray. Wrap pan in heavy-duty foil. Place in cooler for transporting to tailgating party or other destination. Heat grill to medium heat. Grill foil-wrapped pan 12 to 14 min. or until spread is hot and bubbly around edge. Cool 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before unwrapping pan. Serve spread with Wheat Thins