what you need
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1-1/4 cups strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the strawberries into each of four 8-ounce dessert glasses.
- Top each with layers of half each of the yogurt and cereal. Repeat layers.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover parfaits in the refrigerator.
- Substitute: Substitute blueberries or sliced bananas for the strawberries.
These tasty simple parfaits can easily do double duty as a nutritious snack or dessert for kids.