zesty bean dip
what you need
- 5 slices fully cooked bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon; heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels and crumble; set aside.
- Add beans, drained tomatoes and cream cheese to skillet; heat 5 minutes or until cream cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
- Pour bean mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate or other shallow dish. Top with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon. Serve warm.