The Let's Go Fishin' game teaches hand-eye coordination as kids try to catch the most fish. Twenty-one fish bite on and release little fishermen's lures in a competition for the biggest catch.
- The nonstop action game where players try for the biggest catch
- Drop your line in and try to catch the most fish
- 21 fish open and close their mouths grabbing and letting go of your lure
- For 14 players
- For ages 4 yrs. and up
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Features: Manual Scoring
- Includes: Game Board, Instructions, Game Pieces
- Material: Plastic
- Number of Pieces: 26
- Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less
- Number of Players: 1-4 Players
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: English
- Game Board Dimensions: 11.0 " L x 11.0 " W
- Battery: Required, not included: 1 C
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported